Thursday, July 14, 2022

Dragging an anchor?

Sometimes I really wish things in life were different.  I want to have this or that happen and I want it to happen on my time.  When I lingered on what I want that I don't have I get frustrated, wondering why?   This continually desiring things that are not hurts my peace.  It interferes with me trusting Gods way is perfect.   Yesterday, I had an accident with my boat.  It was my fault.  I don’t get enough sleep so I get over tired and have poor thinking. ( I know better I’m a health coach). I left the anchor out and took off. Thank God no one was hurt.   My boat however did take a beating.  I thank God it's still running today.  That is what life is like when we keep holding unto thinking we know better then God by Thinking if  He doesn't answer our prayers the way we want Him too that He doesn’t hear or doesn’t care.  God knows our every desire and every need and He is meeting those needs with His big picture in mind.  He knows exactly what He is doing.   Today, I will simply praise Him for what I have and what I don't have so I'm not trying to "Take off" dragging an anchor.   Psalm 148:13 "Praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exhausted; His majesty is above earth and heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment