Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Prying the closed door

"Adam and Eve had to choose God’s will or theirs. Sadly, they chose their will instead of God’s." ( David Jeremiah ). 

Matthew 6:9 "Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be your name, 10 your kingdom come, your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven." 

Your will be done Lord!!     I'm not sure why after all these years of reading the Bible I still try to manipulate life to get my way.    I do...., I profess that I want God's will.   Yet I still manipulate and try to open doors that are shut and avoid doors that are open.   What is that?   I am confident when I behave in this way I am. Not walking in Gods will.  

Today let's try to walk in His direction with His strength and assurance.   He has us where He wants us for His greater purpose!!😇🙏❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment