Thursday, July 28, 2022

Try not to Manipulate …TRUST

Psalm 37:34 “Wait for the Lord and keep His way.  He will exalt you to inherit the Land; when the wicked are cut off you will see it. “ 

Wait, wait, wait….. patiently wait while trusting God and His way.   This is very hard for me.    I’m a doer.   I see things that I want to have happen and I try to make things happen.  This can work well for me in work, when I work hard things get done many times doors open.  So it’s important  to put in effort.   Yet, effort alone doesn’t open and shut doors.  God is the one to TRUST in it all.  When I try to manipulate people it turns into a big mess.  Patiently wait for people without trying to “ get them “ to do things your way.    I am a Coach, I can only show people what to do and encourage them.   I can’t “make” them do anything.   I need to wait patiently with the Love of God while they are finding their path.     I hope this helps you today too be patient with the ones you’d like to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment