Monday, July 11, 2022

Today I’m Free!! After much much waiting

Psalm 37:7 "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him."   It took 29 years of praying to quit drinking before I was relieved from being a slave to alcohol." Today I am FREE!!! Not free to go back to drinking Free to not be enslaved by that sin.   Sin does that, it ensnares us.     Today, I'm looking at what I've been praying for and not getting.  This verse reminds me, God is working! He is taking care of the "Big Picture", while I wait.  When I look back on my life, I  wish I would have been delivered from my alcoholism as a teenager.    I wouldn't have had to go to the dark places I did.    Yet, being where I’ve been helps me have true compassion for people and a perspective that is useful to help others.  Often, I am not a fan of " God's timing'.   I do trust it is perfect!    Today I hope this helps you too...."Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him."šŸ˜‡šŸ¦…šŸ™❤️ He knows what and when He is doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment