Friday, July 1, 2022

No fear, No crutch

Psalm 112:7 "He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord."  Heart is stead fast trusting in the Lord!!   When I was in treatment for alcoholism the counselor asked our group,"What could happen that would cause to you drink again?"   We all started coming up with our worse case scenario's.   Then he said,"STOP! There is nothing that can happen that will be better if you start drinking again."    He lived this, he was diagnosed with cancer and it took his life.    As a person in early recovery I thought, well he might as well drink now.   I didn’t understand why he’d want to stay clean during his battle. That is not what I think at this point in my journey.  Life if full of things I don't like, lots of trouble comes the only way I handle it all is by keeping my eyes fixed on Jesus.    Trusting Him is my "drug of choice"๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿšด๐Ÿพ‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment