Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Bow down get lifted up!!

Psalm 145:13 “Your Kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made. 14 The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.”   All of Psalm 145 reminds me of Gods intimate, everlasting love and provision.   He lifts us up when we “bow down”!! POWERFUL!!!   My family is here at the lake.  One of my favorite things to do is take them skiing and boating.  My boat is not running at all and likely won’t have a fix anytime soon.  Of course this really bums me out, but when I remember to “bow down” Trust that He will provide and His way will be better then I can imagine. TRUST, He will lift me up with a working boat or not. Living in trust, I can enjoy things available to me not think I’ll be happier if I get what I want.  God takes us in directions we never imagined so we can humbly walk in His way.    So we can go to places far better then we could have picked for ourselves.   Bow down in your trial, look up for His way.   He knows exactly what you need and is meeting you where you are at!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment