Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Feet are on the ROCK!!

2Timothy 3:16 " All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.”   All Scripture!!   I was asked, “What happened how did you come to faith?”   I was raised in the church, baptized as an infant went to Sunday school and was confirmed. So I had knowledge of that background growing up.   I’m so thankful I was taught as a child.   It’s very hard to reason out God and try to understand His awesomeness; when you first get exposed to it as an adult.   My life changing faith happened after I quit drinking when I realized how wretched I was and sincerely wanted a better way.   I called upon Jesus, I asked Him to make Himself real to me.   And He did.     I received an illumination of my soul.  Which has been life changing.      I truly want to be a new creation in Jesus.   Not to be pleasing to man but to walk with God, to walk in the light.    I fail miserably.  I continually get to keep trying, it’s my new nature.   I know that in order to stay in faith I need to be in God’s word, the Bible.    When I was explaining my faith I had to start with, “ I TRUST the Bible is true, God breathed, useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.     Since the Bible has become my “Rock”, I have clearer direction from my inside out.    I/we are saved by simple faith not by works.  I/we are matured in Jesus, by using His Word to guide us .   I don’t question the authenticity of the Bible.  I simply TRUST it is what God says it is. 2 Timothy 3:16 “All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training    in righteousness.”   Today.  Let His Word, be your ROCK!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

No comments:

Post a Comment