Thursday, July 7, 2022

Boldly as you are!!

 Proverbs 3:26 "For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared."  Let the Lord be your confidence!!!!   I sometimes struggle with self confidence.  Especially when I care a lot of someone "likes me".  I do this in my own family,  trying so hard to not offend someone that I don't bring the real me to the table.   That is not how God intends me to live, as a shadow of who I am, living in people pleasing.   Today I will try to be a God pleaser not a people pleaser so I can walk boldly in who I am, not who I think would make others happier.     When  I coward, I am not walking in the confidence Jesus died to give me.    Today join me in walking in Christ esteem not self esteem. Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment