Tuesday, July 26, 2022

I am who you say I am!!

Today I found myself in this prayer, " Lord I see what I do wrong and my mistakes I can let myself get burdened by it all. Please Lord help me leave my tendency to sin and let me walk in your ways.  I know you see me as the righteousness of Jesus because I trust Him as my savior.   Please Lord help me see me, as His righteousness.   Help  me remember that I am worthy, not by what I do, but because of what He did!!!Because of Who He is!!    James 4:7-8 " Submit yourselves, then to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  Come near to God and He will come near to you. Wash your hands you sinners and purify your hearts, you double minded."  2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone the new has come! 18All this is from God , who reconciled us to Himself through Christ. And gave us the minisrty of reconciliation."    I hope this helps you walk in your newness through Jesus right here, right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment