Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Inside out!!

Matthew 23:25 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self indulgence.  26 Blind Pharisees!  First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean."      When you squeeze and orange orange juice come out.  What comes out of you when you get squeezed?    A good test of where I'm at in my walk with Jesus is how I react in my heart to various trials.    I truly want to spend time in prayer, worship and reading the Bible so I can be the love of the Lord no matter what is going on around me.   So I can be patient, kind, understanding and self controlled.    I hope this helps you too BE who you want to Be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment