Thursday, September 29, 2022

Imperishable seed!!

1 Peter 1:23 "For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God."   We have been born of imperishable seed!!! Wow, powerful!! I have a plaque by my bed that says," Life on earth is soon to pass, only what's done for Christ will last."   Sometimes,  I go in too many directions.   I don't want to miss a thing so I try to do everything.   Of course that doesn't work well         Today, as I choose direction, I will focus on things that will last. Many times I choose a great paddle or great bike ride.   Those things may seem perishable but they do help me.   When I am out in God’s creation, I spend much of that time worshiping Him and thanking Him for His amazing creation and that I get to live here!!  Jesus said, His food is to do the will of the Father.   My time on the bike or  the board help replenish me.  Worship gives me energy for service. Serving others as if serving God is of imperishable  seed.   😇🙏🦅❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment