Monday, September 26, 2022

He gives us everything we need!!

2 Corinthians 9:8 "God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work."   He gives us, what it takes to do His good!!!   Last night my Aunt prayed with me, she asked for God's good!   Today as I face a new challenge in life with my mom I am asking the Lord to give me patience, kindness, understanding and wisdom.   I have been very against nursing homes.  Mainly cuz I worked as a Fire Fighter for many years and witness the understaffing that has been in that industry for years.   My mom now needs a new level of care that I certainly will need Gods help for.    My selfishness is screaming how I just don't want to do this, and also wondering how I will do this.  When I read todays verse it reminded me, God will give me everything I need to do His good work.   Many of us face situations we don't have the strength to do on our own.   Today, be strong in Jesus!!  He will give you everything you need!!😇🙏🦅❤️ His way not ours! TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment