Friday, September 30, 2022

Embrace today!!

Psalm 43:18 "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the dessert, and streams in the wasteland."  I love these verses today!!   He is making a way!!!   I can get stuck, wishing for things that  are not happening.  Instead of boldly embracing  things that are.    Forgetting those things that are behind and pressing forward with God, He is making a way!!!

His ways are better then mine.   There is an old saying, "You can't drive forward looking in the rear view mirror."   When I look to the past trying to change what was, it wrecks my what is!!   Today let's face this day for the hope and promise it is, let's be excited to see what God's got in store for us😇🙏🦅❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment