Monday, September 19, 2022

Tran humanism? How horrible!

 Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."   Many things change, Jesus is constant!   Hebrews 13:5-6 "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid, what can man do to me?"   The Lord is our eternal helper!   When I think of the worse thing "man" can do to me, one of the things I think of is death here on this earth.    Death used to be something I had a fear of.  Many people fear death.  Some people are actually so afraid of death that they are seriously entertaining "trans humanism" I don't completely understand what this is; but how horrible!  Can you imagine being condemned to this world forever without having Heaven to look forward to?  In Jesus said, "In this world you will have trouble, fear not! I have overcome the world!" ( John 16:33) He also said, whosoever believes in me shall not die even though he dies! (John 11:25).   Jesus is with us always, even to the end of the age, this includes after death in this life.   We have no reason to fear!   I think living forever on this earth with out Jesus would be something to greatly fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment