Friday, September 9, 2022

He chooses us over and over again!!

Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mothers womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know full well."    In October my wellness theme is going to be relationships. Relationships take time.  Good, positive, quantity and quality time.    People used to argue for quantity time over quality time.   Truth is without quantity time it's hard to get to quality time.  The most important relationship we have is our relationship with God.   That starts with knowing He knows us. God not only knows us He knit us together in our mothers womb on purpose just exactly as we are.   Everything  about each of us; is not a mistake it's by Devine design.  He knows us and loves us, just the way we are.  The basis for our health and wellness is knowing this simple truth.  Knowing, yes we mess up. We choose sin, over and over again.  He knows our struggles.  He still chooses each of us over and over again.  He loves us so much He sent His one and only Son, so that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish , but have eternal life. (John 3:16)  He loves us each so much He wants us with Him for eternity!!!! Wow each of us are so special and so loved God took the time to design us and takes the time to love us, even when we chose sin, He chooses us.  He is always with us (Matthew 28:20) let's give Him quantity time, so we can KNOW Him.  Because we NEED Him. For the basis of our health and wellness.    Personally I can get really down on myself.  When  I remember God made me on purpose, He knew all my faults and all my bad decisions before I was born and chose to give me life anyways.  He  chooses me regardless.  He loves me as He loves you, oh so very much, He wants each of us, to be with Him for eternity!! Each of us are that special.   Today Let's KNOW we are Loved!!!😇🙏❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment