Tuesday, September 27, 2022

In our own familiar

 John 2:11 "This is the first of His miraculous signs, Jesus performed in Cana of Galilee. He thus revealed His glory, and His disciples put their faith in Him.       I'm doing a Bible study on John.   In the book the author points out Jesu did His first miracle in a familiar setting.   And posed the question of how we each act in our familiar settings. Years ago when I first felt the love of the Lord, loud in my life.   I told everyone around me.   All my friends and family.     Over the years I am wondering if I am more bold around strangers then around my own family.    Truly I want my family to be with me in Heaven, so why have I lost zeal?     Am I afraid of being rejected in this world?    How do you do in your familiar? Are you a faithful witness?    To help me be a better witness I try to quote the Bible.  I have a couple verses memorized, I quote them.  This helps me be bold, even when I know I will be rejected.   😇🙏🦅❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment