Wednesday, September 7, 2022

There is NO condemnation in Christ!!

Romans 8:1 "Therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death."    Who the Son sets free,  is free indeed!!!    I can go to self condemnation.   I see what I do wrong and the sins that allure me.    But that's not how God sees me, he sees me as righteous because I trust Jesus as my Savior.     I have to keep shaking off the dust, repenting and trying again.   I believe that is our humane condition.    The more I turn from my sins and turn to God, the less control the sins have on me.    It's a daily battle.   But I don't live in gilt and shame.  I walk with my head held high. Knowing, He takes my sin and removes it as far as the east is from the west and remembers it no more!! He gives me His right standing with God!! If that's not good enough... it gets better I have, we have Heaven to look forward to.  As long as we Trust Jesus knowing;.  1. We are sinners, we can't save ourselves. 2.  He paid our sin debt in full on the cross.  3  He rose from the dead and we will rise too!    We can rise above our sins now and rise in our bodies again after death here on Earth.   What a beautiful knowledge!!!! No matter how hard life gets  here.   When I remember the Simple  Gospel,  everything becomes tolerable.    😇🙏❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment