Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Speak Life!!

 Isaiah 55:10-11 "As the rain and the snow come down from Heaven, and do not return to it without watering the Earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the water, 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."    God's word is so very powerful!!! It does not return void!!    His word created the Heavens and the Earth(Genesis 1 John 1) Speak life is a song I like by TobyMac The title says it all.  It is easy to fall into gossip or complaining but that is absolutely not what we are to do.   We are to speak life and be thankful.  Pastor David Jeremiah said, “worry is the opposite of worship”.    We have a choice of what comes out of our mouths.    It's easy to spew out negative.  It takes efforts to look in the Bible and come up with a "Life Verse" and speak it.   When we speak Gods word we are speaking “LIFE” over whatever we are facing.  His word will not return void!!! Be inspired to make the effort today to Speak Life!!! I have a life verse( my go to  verse); Psalm 46:10 " Be still and know that I am God".   When I don't take the time to get my Bible out. I simply speak my life verse.    My heart follows what my words say.   Let's keep our head and our hearts on the promises of Jesus today.  Let’s truly speak life and walk in the light!!๐Ÿ˜‡❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿšด๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿฆ…

No comments:

Post a Comment