Thursday, December 29, 2022

Love deeply from the heart.

1Peter 1:22 "now that you have purified yourself by obeying the truth so that you have a sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply,from the heart."

Love one another deeply from the heart!   A deep sacrificial love for others is a beautiful place for my heart to be.  My problem is selflessness gets in the way of this.   Many things can get in the way of me loving others deeply, with a pure heart.  Forgiveness is essential for me to help me love others deeply.   I can forgive others with sincerity of heart when I remember Jesus forgives me.  He told us to love others as He loves us. ( John 13:34) He loves us so much that while we were yet sinners He died for us, (Romans 5:8) to set us free from our sinful natures.   When I find myself in my selfish sinful nature not loving others deeply I have to ask for Jesus help.  My simple prayer is," Lord help me love and forgive ____ as you love and forgive me."    I hope this helps you today, love others deeply through the powerful gift of Jesus!!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment