Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Little girl get up!!!

Mark 5:41 "He took her by the hand and said to her, "Talitha koum!" (Which means, "little girl get up!)".  Little girl get up!!!   These word are ringing loudly for me today and are helping me through my acute grief.  Even though I could see the passing of my mother coming, I was still not prepared for it.   I somehow felt there was more time.  I wasn't realizing what the reality of her passing meant.   I'm very sad to not get a little more time.  I am very comforted knowing we have eternity in Heaven together where time is not a commodity.   I just need to hold on and TRUST in the promises of Jesus.    It's easy to see the loss, I need to look at my moms gain. She is free!!  I don't want her to be bound to the suffering we have here when she is alive and free there!   Each of us have a daily choice on how we see things, we can let the difficulties in our lives hinder us or we can "Get UP!" With Jesus and live!!    One thing I'm using to help me , "get up" is my family fitness quest.   I'll send a link to it next.  It's a chart that has things to do daily to be healthy in Jesus and in our bodies.    It's helping me to remember to keep getting up...Forward in Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment