Thursday, December 15, 2022

Delight in the Lord?

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart.  5 Commit your ways to the Lord; trust Him and He will do this: 

What does it mean to delight yourself in the Lord? For me it is walking in thanksgiving and trust.   I intentionally look at what is right.  Thank God for it and TRUST He’s got what ever battle I’m facing.   It’s not always easy, sometimes I look at what I want and can’t have and forget to delight myself in the Lord. There is always a reason if God says, No.   I trust He is with me, He's got it.     Sometimes I simply look at my worse case scenario and see Jesus there.  Then I have the strength to keep on keeping on!!  His ways are greater than our ways.  He is God, we can TRUST He knows best.    When I do this, I choose to delight myself in Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment