Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Give a lasting gift

 John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." Shall not perish!!!!   Sometimes I feel like I am perishing into this material world.  Christmas has become too much about presents for me.   Not getting them but giving them.    I love to give presents but as I am on a tighter budget these days it is harder for me financially to give the volume I like to give, so I feel like I am perishing in anxiety over gift giving.   We shall not perish, we will have life eternal!!  Today my focus is going to be about my relationships and being the Love of Jesus.  Material presents are relatively meaningless.   The gift of Jesus is the true meaning of Christmas.   Merry merry Christmas!!😇🙏♥️🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment