Saturday, December 24, 2022

We get to, “Have too!”

 Luke 2:49 "Why were you searching for me? He asked. Didn't you know I had to be in my Fathers house?"    These are the words of Jesus, when his parents found him in the temple after they had missed Him for three days.    Didn't you know I had to be in my Fathers house?    I had to be in my Fathers house!! I had to!!  I(we) have to too😇.  When I spend time in the Bible I get get Deep peace in my soul that helps me be strong in my day.   I have to be in His word or I loose my peace.   Tonight I look forward to Christmas Eve services.    I love it!!! Yet the church isn't a building it's in our hearts.  Today and always be inspired to remember Christ is in you and He is for you, no matter what!! He fills you with His Holy Spirit so that you can believe the miracle of His virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial death, resurrection and life ever lasting.    Praise the Lord that we get to; "Have to" be in our Fathers house!  May His Peace fill you today and always.    Merry Christmas 😇🙏♥️🎄🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment