Friday, December 30, 2022

Letting go and grabbing on

1 Peter 1:6 "In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that your faith-of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. ".   

Grief in all kinds of trials.  Grief is a strange animal we can suffer grief in the loss of many things.   At one time in my life I was a recognized athlete.  I had to embrace my new identity in order to manage the loss.  Life on Earth is ever changing and there is much we would prefer not to deal with, when we fix our eyes on Jesus even our worse case scenario becomes manageable.  We can embrace our identity in Him  verses setting our eyes on our loss.     I hope you like this today too. It's kinda like saying good bye to 2022 and looking forward to 2023๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment