Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas…Believe🙏♥️

Merry Christmas!!    As I sit here in contemplating the miracle of a virgin birth, a sinless life, a sacrificial death, a resurrection and a life everlasting in pure joy I think, Wow!!!  How beautiful is the account of Jesus!!! How beautiful, what He does for us!!! All because God came to earth too, dwell among us and save us from our sinful nature.   I'm fascinated by this.     I certainly don't deserve saving.    I can't go a day without sinful jealousy, greed, deceit, fear.... my humane condition is quite disgusting.   I do have many moments of sincere love in my heart.  But sins creeps in and I have to intentionally give it to God daily, accept His forgiveness and take on His righteousness.   One day we will be freed of our sinful nature!  Thanks be to God, for sending Jesus to save us!!! Praise the Lord for this Christmas Day!!!😇🙏♥️🎄.  John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”  Believe!!♥️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment