Thursday, December 1, 2022

Completely satisfied

Revelation 7:16-17 “Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst.  The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat. 17 For the  Lamb, at the center of the throne will be their Shepard; He will lead them to springs of living water.  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”    Thinking of Heaven, is peaceful for me.     Every need met and joy in my heart continuously.    No more longing for what I don’t have, but being fully complete in Jesus.    I try to do that here.  I try to be fully complete in Him without longing for what is “missing”.  I’m humane, so I will continually fall short of being completely in thanksgiving for what I do have.    It’s funny, God, has given me such abundance it’s amazing to me I keep looking to what I don’t have.   When we get to Heaven we won’t be tormented by desiring things we don’t have.    I am looking forward to that.     The things I don’t have are no longer materialistic like they were when I was young.   But I still hope for things to be Kimberly dreams.   Not necessarily Gods dreams for Kimberly.  I hope this helps you look to Gods dreams for you, and be complete in Jesus and thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment