Friday, December 23, 2022

Buck up and be filled!!

Luke 1:68. " Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel,because He has come and redeemed His people."    Praise the Lord we are redeemed!!!   I was overwhelmed  with the passing of my mother and all that goes with that, so I didn't "feel" like putting Christmas up.   But it's also my Grandsons first Christmas and my sons first Christmas home in Five years so I choose to "buck up".   I'm glad I did.   Even if I'm the only one that gets to see all these decorations, it helps me to just put them up, each one comes with a memory.  My memories are gifts and now it's time to create more of them.   The most important gift is the gift of our salvation through Jesus.   He is the reason for the season and when I decorated my house, it helped me stay out of the "Bah humbug mode” and as I look to Jesus, I am filled with the joy He was born to give us all!!! Merry merry Christmas!!😇🙏♥️🎄🎁.  Jesus the greatest present ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment