Thursday, September 19, 2024

Believe and see

John 11:25 "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.  Do you believe this?" 27 "Yes Lord," she told him, " I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."   Yes Lord!!!  I believe!!! John 11:40 “ Then Jesus said, “ Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”

Believe and see the glory of God!!    Have you ever heard the phrase; “ You’ll find what you are looking for.”  How about; “ You’ll see it when you believe it.”?  

Faith produces hope!   Believe!!  I can’t understand many things especially the seemingly untimely death of a loved one.    I can believe and see the glory of God!! Believe and Trust today it is “The Way”.

No comments:

Post a Comment