Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Power in His name!

Lamentations 3:55 "I called on your name, O Lord, from the depths of the pit.  56 You heard my plea:  " Do not close your ears to my cry for relief." 57 You came near when I called you, and you said, "Do not fear."    Call upon the name of the Lord!!! There is power in His name!!!    Sometimes I can’t sleep.   When this happens I quiet my mind by thinking only on the name of Jesus.    It’s amazing how that settles me down.   There is nothing that is beyond Him.    Good quality sleep and being able to rest in stress is essential for our good health.   For me, when I concentrate on Jesus this helps me do both.   There is power in the name of Jesus.    The simplest most effective prayer I pray is simply calling on His name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment