Friday, September 6, 2024

Plan for it

Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." It’s Friday!! Have you planned your weekend yet?    Many times I try to make sure I have something special planned for the weekend.    I love to dance, so I usually make sure to plan that.   As I am reading this verse it’s reminds me I need to “plan “ to do good works as well.   We have been given everything we need to do good works.    Often doing good, starts at home.   We can’t go save the world when our family is broke.  Sometimes it's easier to focus on helping others than taking care of our own backyard.    Don't underestimate the importance of having your own house in order.   That too is God's work. Have a great weekend.   “ For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment