Monday, September 23, 2024

Servant is not greater then the master

John 13:6 "I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him."   Pride! I have fallen into the trap of getting a great message then thinking I did it not giving credit where credit is due.    Everything we have come from God.   If I can run well, bike well or water ski well these are all abilities I have because I have received an able body.   Sure I have to use my skills in order to get to be a good athlete.   But the ability is first a gift.   Reading His word, understanding it and being able to tell others is also a skill that takes practice.    Some people say, “I wish I could memorize scripture like that”.  God give us His Holy Spirt.  With His Spirit we can understand scripture and TRUST Jesus as our Lord and Savior.    Today, I will thanks God for His Holy Spirit when I am understanding and ask Him to fill me when I’m struggling.    Then I hope to remember when everything goes well.   It all from Him in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment