Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Nothing separates us from our Good Shepard!!

John 10:26 "but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.  27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.  29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.  30 I and the Father are one."   These are the words of Jesus    My sin makes me feel separated from God.   I can be embarrassed about the sins I don’t want to give up.   I pretend those sins don’t exist.  I don’t want to deal with my desire  for the sin,  can seem greater than my desire for God.   When this happens I simply confess it to God.  He already knows!!    I pray,  “Jesus, you know that my desire for this sin is a strong hold.    Please help me!   Help me want You, more than I want this sin!”  He hears our every prayer.  He loves us through all of our sins!!   He died once and for all.   For all of our sins and for all of us!!!    Live today know nothing can separate you from the love of God!!! 😇🙏❤️.  Keep trying to let go of the sins that snare you.  Keep reaching to God.  He is loving you through it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment