Friday, September 20, 2024

Faith not fear!

John 12:27 "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? "Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify your name!" 

Isaiah 41:10 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will 

Strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 3:6.  “I will not fear

 though tens of thousands assail me on every side."      Many of the trials I have faced I would have preferred not to have gone through.  Everything I have been through has molded me into who I am and helped me relate to other people who have been through similar experiences.    We all go through lots of trials in this life.   Will you let them make you bitter or better?    Today, "FEAR NOT!" God is with us!! He can make our test into our testimony!!!    We have to go through to get to!

No comments:

Post a Comment