Friday, August 20, 2021

“Be”

Good Morning!!   Just Be!!   This morning I am reading the Beatitudes in Mathew 5    I'm a very good doer but sometimes my "be" is a bit off.  Only, when I  have a pure heart while I am doing good; do my efforts really seem joyful.   Many times if I'm feeling "off" in my well doing I have to hit STOP button and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me, fill my heart with pure intentions, sometimes I simply call on the name of the Lord.  Jesus, Jesus.  It's my most simple prayer and brings me back to “being” in Him, Then my works are truly with pure intent.    I hope this helps you today too.... just "Be" before you start you Do. 😇🙏❤️🌸🦅

In order for me to "Be" right I have to set my eyes upon the Lord!! Matthew 6:22 "The eye is the lamp of the body.  If you eyes are good your whole body will be full of light.  23 But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness    If then the light within you is darkness how great is that darkness!"      Be careful what you gaze at it will effect your “Be”!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment