Tuesday, August 31, 2021

A cheerful heart is good medicine

Proverbs 17:22 "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."   Everyday I have the opportunity to   Choose how I think about things.   I can see what's right or what's wrong.     Whatever I gaze upon grows.   That's why I have to be so careful with what I let myself think.    There is a verse in Proverbs that states,"As a man thinks in his heart, so is he."  Today, be inspired to think on what is right, pure, lovely, admirable excellent and praise worthy.   (Philippians 4:8).  It's tempting to think defeat, but there is nothing profitable about wrong thinking.   Even if you do get defeated  from time to time and you will.  Pick up and go after your next victory.  A cheerful heart is good medicine πŸ˜‡


No comments:

Post a Comment