Thursday, August 12, 2021

No regrets? …Trust God in all things

Today I'm going to visit someone dear to me who is actively dying.   When faced with the passing of someone I  love, part of my grief is regret.  I wish I would have..... but we can't would have or should have, anything.   What holds me,  in the comfort of our Loving Fathers arms, is knowing, He saw my everyday before I was born and chose to birth me anyways.  (Psalm 139). He can take all the things I do and don't get done and work them out for His glory. ( Romans 8:28) Thanks be to God, He puts a desire in my heart(The Holy Spirit) to "keep on keeping on". trying my best to follow Jesus.   I have to TRUST in Gods plans not mine.   He can see the big picture not me.   He can be trusted.   If I truly believe Heaven is for real then my loved ones passing is her reward for seeking Him.   I hope you like this perspective today too.   And helps you not have would have or should haves.  But just love those in your life to the full while they are with you.   😇❤️🙏🌸🦅Jeremiah 29:11 " "For I know the plans I have for you",declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 The. You will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you.  13 You will seek me and find me when your seek me with all of uour heart."❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment