Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Listen… through the Word then speak

Acts 4:29 "Now Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness."   A dear friend of mine said, "I wish God would just talk to me and tell me what to do!"    I said,  "He does, through His word, the Bible."   If He talks to you through the TV or other crazy ways in might be time for meditation ๐Ÿ˜‡.  All joking  aside God speaks to us loudly through His Word.     When you have an issue.    Ask God to show you in His Word the answer.     Then OPEN YOUR BIBLE!   That is how God will show you.    First pray and ask Him for the answers, then read.    I promise you He will highlight verses and make words, just pop off the page! You will find His way, when you simply ask and read ๐Ÿ˜‡.  I hope this help you.  Look to God through the Bible for your annwers today and every day and boldly proclaim Biblical answers when others ask you for advise๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment