Monday, August 30, 2021

Fresh start!! Joy comes in the morning!!

Psalm 51:10 “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”  Oh, to desire what God desires for me and not to worry about it.   To 100% be pure in heart and have a steadfast spirit, how wonderful that will be!.  Last night I was very tired and before I went to bed I was a bit tearful, but a friend reminded me a good night sleep can really help things.  Today as I watch the sunrise I am choosing Joy.  It’s easier to think straight when you are well rested.  Sleep experts say we need 7-10 hours of in interrupted sleep daily, in a quiet dark environment. Many people never get this they sleep with their TV s or  cell phones beeping by their heads all night long.  Prolonged sleep deprivation manifests itself in all kinds of health problems one of them being chronic obesity.   For me it really shows up in being overwhelmed.   Today I hope you’ve had a great nights sleep and you are ready to take on your day with the Joy of Jesus!!!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment