Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Healing is real!

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." It's all because of Jesus!  It's His sacrifice for us sinners on the cross and His resurrection  that blesses us with eternal life and the ultimate healing!  Heaven is the reward for those who diligently seek Him, that's what it means when the Bible says "oh death where is your sting".  There is a song, "Even when the healing doesn't come".   Many times here on earth we don't see the physical or emotional healing.  In Jesus when we die we live.  John 11:25 "Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies."   I'm so very thankful for the Gospel!! Our healing is real!! His way, His timing.... TRUST πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment