Saturday, August 7, 2021

Be the “ apple of His eye”

Psalm 18:32 " It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect  33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to stand on the heights.  ". Psalm 17:8 " Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings."    Lord, give us strength, value and protection today and always, Amen!      I love,  that He gives us strength in our weakness!  His power is made perfect in our weakness!  Being an athlete, “feet run like the hinds of a deer” really translates for me in my physical endeavors.    Yesterday I had a minor health scare, turned out to be a a big nothing but when considering my mortality I reflected on how I’m spending my time.  I’m wanting to go “ Seize the day” lately    But thinking of my family.     Just evaluating if I’m really being who I am called to be, knowing I’m falling short.     Today I’m inspired to get my strength from the Lord and face difficulties in relationships because I am the “ apple of His eye” He will protect me in my physical and emotional needs.     I would hate to go home to Heaven and realize I hadn’t attended to my own back yard.    I hope you like this today too.  Be fit and be blessed.  Kimberly😇

No comments:

Post a Comment