Friday, August 6, 2021

Boldly boast!

 Jeremiah 9:23 "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong boast of his strength or the rich boast of his riches, 24 but let him who boasts boast about this; that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight."   Boldly boast in Jesus!!! Last night I was a a country rock concert called "WeFest

" I have never been to this event and it's been in my back yard, (so to speak) for years.  I'm turning 60 next year and I have this deep desire to get out of my comfort zone and see what I can see, do what I can do.    So, when the opportunity came up to experience “We Fest”,  I went for it.   During the concert an artist said, "any body out there love Jesus?"   I immediately raised my hands and shouted yes!" I was walking in the front of a crowd at the time and for a moment I almost hesitated, about proclaiming my devotion to our Lord.  But Wow! does it feel good to publicly, boldly proclaim devotion to Jesus!!  Lately I have been in a bit of a funk, but this morning I have a rejuvenated heart felt joy energy!!   I am confident it's because I boldly proclaimed My love for Jesus.     Today, be inspired to boast boldly in our Lord!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒธ❤️you will be filled with kindness, justice and righteousness through the powerful gift of Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment