Friday, August 13, 2021

Be held

Yesterday was an emotional day for me.  When I was at my loved ones home there were lots of hugs and that was so comforting as I trembled in tears.  At the end of my day I came home and longed to be "held".  Then I realized I am being " Held.  God has me safely under His wing and all I have done or left undone is going to be OK.   Mistakes, sins and failures and triumphs all work together for His glory and I can not see the Forest through the trees sometimes, but I can TRUST God always can.  Our God is an awesome God and He Knows.....  we can't possible know, but we can TRUST.     He takes our mess and makes it our message and when life is not as we think it should be and we break in emotional tremble let’s remember we are  not alone!!   He is holding us.     I hope this helps you be strong today.   He is holding you and always.     He is holding the ones you love… you can trust God loves your loved ones even more then you do. We are safe in Our Father's arms always, especially in our passing through the powerful gift of Jesus!! Be held πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸ¦…πŸŒΈ

ThanksπŸ˜‡.   Psalm 61:4 “ I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.”   Psalm 91:1 “ He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”  I also love these words of Jesus in Matthew 28:20 “ Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment