Thursday, August 26, 2021

Joyfully hopeful in Jesus😇

Romans 12:12 " Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with God's people who are in need.  Practice hospitality."   Be joyful in hope!!! This really hit me today.    Yesterday a friend of mine said, " you the most hopeful person I know".   I smiled at that.    It was very nice to be identified with hopeful.  Life is certainly full of obstacles and I'm 59 that same friend pointed out if I don't have the things I hope for now.  Maybe I won't get them, so what?😇.   I TRUST that God will give me everything that He knows I need and that will help me walk a closer walk with Him.   This closer walk helps me help others.  This closer walk keeps me hopeful.   Which is a joyful place to be in Jesus😇🙏🌸❤️🦅. I hope this helps you to remember to be hopeful no matter what things look like from your humane perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment