Tuesday, November 1, 2022

We live even though we die

John 11:25-26 "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;  26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?""    This verse helps me in my mourning.  When we loose someone here on this earth.  A. Deep emptiness takes hold of us. A loneliness that can't be quenched apart from Jesus.    As I long for my beloved I try to simply TRUST God is who He says He is and Heaven is our reward.  It's a place of no more tears, no more sorrow, no more pain, frustration or anxiety.   It's a place greater than we can imagine.  When I simply TRUST my beloved is there, happy, complete and smiling it helps my heart here.  😇♥️🙏🦅.  Let's fix our eyes on Jesus and TRUST He is who He said He is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment