Monday, November 7, 2022

Enjoy…. Don’t try to fix it!

Psalm 46:1-2,5. &10 "1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the sea,...5 God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at the break of day. ...10 Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

When I sat down to read this morning my Bible opened to 46:5 "God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at the break of day." The sun was  rising  at that moment it felt a lot like a "God wink" I use Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God." As one of my "life verses".  So I lingered on Psalm 46 today.    It's such a beautiful Psalm.  I need 46:10 as a life verse because I'm a high energy, fix it girl.   Most of the time when I try to "Fix it" I just wreck it worse.   God is within her.....she will not fall; God will help her at the break of day.   This is talking of a city of God but as I read it this morning I am reminded  God will help me as I am still and trust Him.    So.... I will choose to simply be still, trust God and enjoy the rest of this glorious sun rise He is providing.   What is right in front of you that you need to simply enjoy and not fix?

No comments:

Post a Comment