Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving is the perfect remedy!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Be joyful always, 17 pray continually; 18 Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  Give Thanks in all circumstances!!! My best defense against against my problems, is to Give Thanks!πŸ™.  There are many circumstances I am not thankful for, but I can be thankful during them.    Thankfulness is a great remedy!   When I'm in the middle of hard, if I intentionally decide to be thankful the difficulty of the hard becomes manageable.  Being Thankful gives me the strength, faith and hope to keep on keeping on.    Today is such a beautiful day to celebrate ThanksgivingπŸ™♥️πŸ¦ƒπŸ.  May you have a Happy,blessed Thanksgiving!πŸ˜‡

Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will gaurd your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦…πŸ˜‡πŸ™♥️πŸ¦ƒπŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment