Friday, November 18, 2022

Tired of it?

Today I'm looking for a bedspread I threw away,    I had gotten tired of it so I tossed it.  I liked it a lot, but I grew tired of it.     When I was in college I bought a really nice black wool cape coat, by the end of the Winter season I grew tired of it and threw it.    I am almost 40 years out of college and I still wish I had the coat.   Sometimes we grow tired and we think by throwing things or people away we will be happier.  We will be less "encumbered"   Many marriages end this way, people say,”We grew apart". Loosing deep relationships can start gradually, we get tired of checking in with them, we get tired of listening, we get tired of their......, it takes a lot of work to maintain relationships.  Today, don't grow tired grow together toward Jesus. "Do everything in Love." 1 Corinthians 16:14.   

Galatians 6:9 "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

No comments:

Post a Comment