Monday, November 14, 2022

Loving others can be hard

John 13:14 “A new command I give you: Love one another.   As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”     Love, put on true love!!!♥️.   I am the caregiver for my mom.  She is failing quickly and it’s hard for me to have patience.    We have a theme, “We are going to live until we die”. But my mom can hardly walk and she just physically “can’t”.  I have told her, “put on your hoots bah!” We don’t quit mom!   You taught me that.   Don’t quit!! This morning as I’m reading John 13, I’m feeling like if I truly love my mom, I would be more patient with her.   That’s how Jesus love each of us, patiently. He never gives up on us and is constantly with us, even when we keep failing.  Today, as a caregiver I’m going to try harder to put on the love of Jesus and be patient and loving not because of who my mom is, but because of who Jesus is in me!   I hope this helps you too today, to put on a real love for someone in your life that has been hard to be patient with.πŸ˜‡♥️πŸ™πŸ¦…πŸ’ƒ Nothing is impossible with God!! Put on a Christ like love, a humane type love is simply not enough, for Hard!   Mental illness and addiction is often even harder to love someone through then physical.    You can do it through The powerful gift of Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment