Sunday, February 26, 2023

No back of Pack with Jesus

1Timothy 4:7 Have nothing to do with god less myths and old wives tales; rather train yourself to be godly. 8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come."   Thanks everyone for your prayers.   I had a great Birkie week!!   I finished all of my races well.  The best part was having my son at the finish line cheering me on!!  I can’t tell you how happy that made me.   All the races and events of this week were amazing but truly personal connections and spreading the Love of Jesus was the Best part!!  I used to be someone that finished in the winners  circle. I really struggled to be so average, in the pack, because my identity was being a great athlete.   Now my identity is being a child of God.   There is now back of the pack, when you intentionally give your moments to Jesus!!! I Thank God for this wonderful Birkie week.  He gave me a really good motor, with a huge desire to run with His glory in mind.  😇🙏💃♥️. Being able to quote Bible verses during the difficult really helped me keep on keeping on!!   Today be a champion in what is in front of you by using His word to fuel you!!!😇🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment