Thursday, February 2, 2023

Out of Lack

Luke 21:3 ""I tell you the truth." He said, "this poor widow has put in more than all others. 4 All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.""  She gave all she had!!   Do we do that or do we just give God our left overs?   I am contemplating that today.   I recently listened to a sermon on on Christ centered living verses self centered living.   I am certainly guilty of self centered living.    Today, I will try to give my best, to God out of my lack not out of my abundance.  I can feel a lack of time, energy, desire and finances.  My lack is not a lack at all, when given to Jesus!!😇🙏♥️ Let’s give it all we have today to love and serve our Lord, with all our heart, minds and souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment